Thursday, January 9, 2014

A few random photos and thoughts...

I hope you all are enjoying the extended break!
Four snow days in a row!  I'm staying indoors where it is roasty toasty warm!

This morning I was cleaning my computer files and found a few pictures to share...

girls vs boys in Multiplication Wrestling

The girls calculating their answer
The boys busy calculating their answer
Humm... who is going to have the higher product?

Science Class

Experimenting with mirrors

Got Cabin Fever?  Board?  Looking for something to do?
Miss Liefer posted some suggestions here:
http://missliefer.blogspot.com/2013/12/lazy-days-of-break.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just downloaded brain pop on my grandma's iPad... But I forgot the username.

BY~#20

mel said...

I think it is in the front of your agenda.
Username ... Gardnerelem
Pass.... Brainpop

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I think it is in front if my agenda.
BY~#20