Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Countdown: TWO WEEKS until the first day of school!

Hi! Welcome to our classroom blog, and welcome to all the classmates in Miss Liefer's 4th grade 2014-2015 class! I am very excited to start a new school year with you! Gardner is a great place, and we will have a wonderful year together! I've been busy preparing the room for an excellent new school year.
See you soon!
Parents - Want an email update from me when there are new posts to the blog?

Please type and submit your email address in the box to the right!
Then check your email! There should be a message to verify the address!
It's that simple! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Liefer, this is Ellie from last years class.I just wanted to see if there are any posts. My 5th grade teacher is Mrs. Lavoie!My cousin had her and she said she is nice. I can't wait!

By~#20